This building is a complex of houses that built in different periods on on top of the other. It was the house of several families, including the family of the Mukhtar of the village and the Mashal family. After 1948, the top floor of the complex was used as a school for the residents’ children. Nowadays most of the complex is hole and still stands, except the southern part that collapsed. The building is abandoned.